Thursday, August 26, 2010

Funky boys' bunting: the finished item!


The bunting is finished, hooray! I'm glad I left it till tonight to do, as soon as I looked at it with fresh eyes I realised it needed another solid, dark coloured triangle to balance it and the spacing was a little too wide. I was able to remedy that pretty quickly and a little careful sewing later, it was done. I love the combination of colours and patterns so much I'm tempted to do one for D's room; he would love the Wheels fabric and the hedgehogs too. So here's hoping the recipient loves it as much as I do!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Bunting is fabulous!! Just gave it to M..it is beautifully made and the fabric is gorgeous and really funky for a little boy..a great gift x

Unknown said...

Sarah, the recipient loves it even more than you do! Evan says a huge THANK YOU, it's just gorgeous, so special. We'll be spreading the word, well done and thank you so much, M.

Sarah @ FairyFace Designs said...

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, I'm thrilled you like it!

Cari Walters said...

I am new to your blog....Actually your give away is what caught my eye. I LOVE your stuff!! Thank you so much for sharing! :)