Sunday, July 13, 2014

I WILL conquer this list: FAL Q3

Right. Q2 was a washout in every possible way - 2 finishes, minimal sewing and very little blog reading (I need my quilty inspiration more than ever right now.)

Finish Along 2014

Q3 WILL be different. I will finish this list so let's keep it nice and tight.

1. Finish Kieran's quilt. I haven't blogged this but I am 2/3 done with making a quilt for my friend at work's little 2year old who is very sick and will be spending a lot of time in hospital in the coming months. Need to get this finished and sent to him ASAP.


2. Cheerio Quilt for Miss E. The big girl needs a new bed quilt so I'm making this one for her.


3. Hexie heaven - turn the hexies into a bag panel (sidekick tote most likely. Although the super tote could sneak in there)


4. Tumbling blocks quilt. Finish it. (Yes it's been on the list for 3 years now. About time to kick it off this list.)


5. Spiderweb quilt - I need a couple more blocks to arrive for this quilt, and I need to make a few more myself to bring it up a little bit size wise.


6. Finish the Little Pearl dress for miss R. It just needs the buttonholes and the front ruffle. Easy, right?


7. Finish miss R's cardi.



That's it. Let's get finishing. Linking up to lovely Katy.

11 comments:

Lucy | Charm About You said...

They are all lovely projects, that should be inspiration enough ;) xx

Susan said...

Start with that sweet little dress! There should be no more than an hour or two of crafting there! Once you have one finished, you're on a roll! Good luck anyway!

CapitolaQuilter said...

They are all SO CLOSE I'm sure you'll pull this off. Pretty big girl quilt and the rest of the goals too.

Ruth said...

Kieran's quilt looks fab - love all the fabrics. I really like the tumbling blocks too! (I only had 2 finishes as well - aiming high this time!)

Katy Cameron said...

Good luck, you can do it!

Kirsten said...

Great projects Sarah - love how the Cheerio quilt looks so far!

pandchintz said...

Go you!! We can both do more than 2 finishes, I'm sure!!

Jeneta said...

That is a lovely list of projects. I LOVE Kieran's quilt. If it's any consolation, you had 2 more finishes than me last quarter!!

Kris said...

Great list and lots there. I love the cheerio quilt especially. Good luck!

lindsey said...

I have just come to your blog via flying blind and I love it...your quilts are wonderful!

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

Good luck!